(This gear assessment reflects my impressions of the product mentioned, it will be continuously updated and it's main purpose is to help me in identifying the key characteristics that I enjoy in my outdoor equipment.) My first impression was: "This thing grips!" And it continued to grip for over 500 kms with about 10% of that being on mixed road. I mention that off the bat because it's a significant factor in the demise of the tread integrity. I imagine that if I were to only use it on the trail then it would have undoubtubly lasted longer. Toe Box is too narrow. I suffered a number of bruised toes from having limited space/protection in the front end. I like a little bit more than what this model was able to provide. Top fabric eventually began to rip due to in-shoe pressure of my foot. I suspect because the toe box is so narrow. Tucked my laces in the side. Comes with a small metal loop near the toe but the laces were so long that all this did was direct ...